CEO Asamitsu Kosugi
ADVASA Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company"), in order to work as an organization to ensure the appropriate handling of personal data based on the "law on the protection of personal information", as follows, the basic policy for handling personal information I will decide.
Basic policy on handling personal information
1. Handling of personal information
We comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws, and handle personal information properly.
2. Acquisition and use of personal information
In conducting business, the Company receives customer's applications, accepts contracts, etc., and gives customers address, name, zip code, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, work address, work address, etc. I am getting personal information.
When acquiring and using personal information, we clarify the purpose of use and acquire it by appropriate and lawful means, and do not use it outside the purpose, and within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use defined. Handles personal information properly.
3. Purpose of using personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes in connection with our business such as pay-as-you-go services on a pay-as-you-go basis. However, this does not apply if the law on the protection of personal information or any other law permits it to be treated as an exception.
(1) Information and suggestions about products and services handled by our company or our business partners
(2) Conclusion, fulfillment, and management of contracts for services performed by the Company
(3) Answers to inquiries received from customers
(4) Communication with customers
(5) Identity verification in response to requests such as disclosure of personal information received from customers
(6) Market research, development of new products and services
(7) E-mail, delivery of publications, etc.
(8) Employment (including hiring) and personnel management of employees
(9) Implementation of matters incidental to the above objectives
4. Consignment of handling of personal information
In order to smoothly carry out the business, the Company may outsource the business, and may deposit personal information to the outsourcee to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use described in the preceding article. In such a case, the Company will select a subcontractor with a sufficient management system, and will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision, such as entering into a handling agreement with the subcontractor.
5. Third party provision of personal information
We do not disclose personal information to third parties except when responding to any of the following.
・ In the case of prior consent from the customer
・ When outsourced to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
・ When requested to provide based on the law
・ When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
・ When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
・ When it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the office work prescribed by laws and regulations, such as a state or a local public entity, and there is a risk of interfering with the execution of the office work by obtaining the consent of the customer.
6. Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion or suspension of use of personal information
Regarding disclosure, correction, addition, deletion or suspension of use of personal information, we will respond without delay after confirming that it is a request from the customer. In that case, please contact our window at the end of this basic policy.
In addition, please be forewarned that there may be cases where we will suspend the use, etc., disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use if the law on the protection of personal information establishes.
7. Voluntary provision of personal information
Providing personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide the necessary information, our service may not be available. Please note.
8. Proper management of personal information
We take necessary and appropriate security control measures to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
We provide necessary and appropriate oversight to our officers and employees so that personal information can be managed safely.
10. Change of basic policy
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this Basic Policy as necessary. The contents after the change will be posted on our web page, and if you continue to use our service after posting, it is considered that you agree to the contents of the basic policy after the change.
11. Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
If you have any questions about the handling of personal information in our company, please contact the following contact.
Head Office: 107-0051 Akasaka K Tower 4F, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Operation office: Sakai Kanda Building 7F,Kanda-shi 2-21-10,Chiyoda-ku,Tokyo
ADVASA Corporation Personal Information Section
Representative Phone Number: 03-6868-5538 (Old Number: 03-6890-3066)
Reception hours: Monday to Friday (except public holidays and New Year holidays) 10:00 to 18:00